Timely information relevant to all Tapestry students
- Message from Principal: Week of June 19, 2017 - Click Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING EARLY DISMISSAL
While we understand at times the need to schedule appointments for your child on school days, we strongly recommend you make personal appointments after school hours. In the event you must excuse your student early, we require you to follow the EARLY DISMISSAL POLICY below to ensure a safe learning environment for all:
• Students should be picked up early only for medical appointments or legitimate family emergencies.
• If a student needs to leave early, he/she is to bring a note into the office with student's name, reason for leaving, time of departure, how they are to be picked up or permission to take the NFTA bus, and signature of parent or guardian.
• In the event that you forget to send a note, a parent or guardian must call the school to explain the reason for the early dismissal and the time the student is to be picked up or give verbal authorization for the student to take the NFTA bus. Students will be called to the office upon your arrival at school to sign the student out for the day. Please bring a copy
of the appointment confirmation upon returning to school.
• If you are unable to leave your car when picking up your student, please call the office @ 716-204-5883 and our Dean of Students will escort the student to your car so that you can sign-out your student.
• If someone other than the parent/guardian is picking up your student, they must be over 18 years of age, listed as an emergency contact in our records, and show picture identification. Thank you for your cooperation in making Tapestry a safe, supportive, and rigorous learning.