Application, Forms, Handbook, Calendars, & More
Please find a list of commonly requested forms, informational downloads, and other guidelines below. Our Family Handbook is also linked here for your reference. Each handbook can also be downloaded in PDF format from its corresponding page.
- Application for K-12 Program - The application deadline for 2017-18 is Friday, April 3, 2017, at the end of the school day. Please call us if you would like an application sent to your home: 716-332-0754 (K-8 Program) or 204-5883 (High School Program).
- Application Process - Information on the Tapestry K-12 application process.
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy - One-page list of computer dos and don'ts for parents and students to read and sign.
- K-12 Health Guidelines
- K-12 Physical Form
- Health History Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Medication Guidelines
- Consent to Share Information
- Application for Use of School Facilities - Start planning your event at Tapestry here.
- Complaint and Inquiry Process
K-8 Family Handbook
High School Handbook
DIgnity for All Students Act (DASA)
Tapestry Wellness Policy
Athletic Department Forms and Downloads
- Medical Documentation: Each athlete must have a current physical from their doctor on file at school in order to participate in a sport.
- Tapestry Charter School Athletic Handbook
- Concussion Management Form