The Tapestry Charter School mission emphasizes the development of the whole student. Our Athletic Program is one of many components helping to foster a well-rounded individual. Tapestry student-athletes are passionate and take pride in teamwork, dedication and hard work. These traits build character and prepare students for future goals and achievement.
Tapestry is a member of Section VI sports, and is dedicated to quality coaching and student eligibility in the sports offered.
The Tapestry Athlete:
- Understands the importance of fitness and its impact on a healthy lifestyle.
- Communicates and cooperates with teammates and peers.
- Demonstrates competencies in many motor skills and proficiency in few.
- Seeks out opportunities in the community for organized sports, exercise, and sports programs.
- Sees the connection between good sportsmanship and success in athletics and in real-life social interactions.
- Experiences and values the spirit of competition – adversity, accomplishment, coping with loss, dedication, steadfastness.
- Is knowledgeable about a variety of sports and can be an active spectator.
- Is able to balance academics and sports to become a student-athlete.
- Understands the connection between a healthy body and a healthy mind.
- Explores college program, careers, and/or employment in athletics.
- Applies cognitive knowledge to physical education.
Athletic Department Forms & Downloads
- Medical Documentation: Each athlete must have a current physical from their doctor on file at school in order to participate in a sport.
- 2015-16 Tapestry Athletics Handbook
- Concussion Management Form
- Tapestry Gear
firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 716-566-7053Fax: 716-204-5887
THANK YOU to everyone who supported the 4th Annual Athletics Golf Outing!!